Find the perfect home loan
Benefits of First-Time Homebuyer Loans
Down Payment Assistance Available*
One-on-one Personalized Experience
Reduced PMI Charges on Certain Programs
*Eligibility subject to program stipulations, qualifying factors, applicable income and debt-to-income (DTI) restrictions, and property limits.
As a First-Time Homebuyer, it is our job to:
- Educate you
- Make sure you understand the entire loan process from start to finish
- Prepare you
- Make sure you are prepared to safely own a home
- Guide you
- Have a sound financial plan that will allow them to live comfortably in your new home
- Find Down Payment Assistance
- Help you find any down payment assistance programs or credits you may qualify for and help you apply for them
- As one of the top lenders with the North Carolina Housing & Finance Program-we have the experience and expertise to ensure you get the assistance you need in buying your first home.
Getting Started is Simple
Meet with a Loan Officer
Click the “Get Started” button on the top right corner of this page and fill out the form. Once receive your form, a Loan Officer will review it before reaching out to gather more information about your specific situation.
You will provide us with some documentation and start your application. We will use that information to provide you with a formal pre-approval letter so you know how much home you qualify for.
Start Looking for Your Dream Home
Now you can get with your Realtor to find your dream home and put in a strong offer. We provide a variety of different programs to help your offer stand out.
Read the latest on First-Time Homebuying
Questions You Should Ask Your Mortgage Lender
When you’re looking for a mortgage lender in Charlotte, you’re bound to have some questions. We’ve gathered some of the most useful questions you should ask your prospective lender. The answers will help you find [...]
First Time Home Buyer Tips
Tips for Buying Your First Home in North Carolina North Carolina is a great place to buy your first home, especially if you’re shopping in the Charlotte area. The landscape is beautiful, business is thriving [...]
Mortgage: Where to start
You’ve spent hours thinking about your dream home – but what about your dream mortgage? It takes work to find the right mortgage, and it helps if you know what you need to get started. We’ll [...]